To Register Your Company
Bantrel uses the Bechtel GSIS system to register companies. In order to register you must have a valid Dun & Bradstreet (D&B), and Workers Compensations Board (WCB) number. If you do not have these numbers, please make use of the following links:
- Dun & Bradstreet
- Workers’ Compensation Boards and Commissions (Canada)
- Association of Workers’ Compensation Boards of Canada (AWCBC)
- Alberta: Workers’ Compensation Board
- British Columbia: Workers’ Compensation Board
- Saskatchewan: Workers’ Compensation Board
- Manitoba: Workers Compensation Board
- Ontario: Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Quebec: Commission de la sante et de la securite du travail
- New Brunswick: Workplace Health, Safety and Compensation Commission
- Nova Scotia: Workers’ Compensation Board
- Prince Edward Island: Workers Compensation Board
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Workplace Health, Safety and Compensation Commission
- Northwest Territories and Nunavut: Workers’ Compensation Board
- Yukon: Workers’ Compensation Health and Safety Boards
- Click on the “Portal” link to register your company.
After submitting your registration, you will become a “prospective supplier”.
Please note that registration does not guarantee approval.
- Contact Bantrel Key Contacts to let them know you have registered and are pending approval.
- Once Supply Chain has reviewed your company data and considers it suitable for our projects, you will receive an e-mail to complete your registration.
- After you receive the e-mail, you have 14 days to complete the registration.
- Registration approval does not guarantee invitation to bid.
- Bantrel Supply Chain may e-mail you a pre-qualification questionnaire to complete and e-mail it back to Supply Chain. The more complete, targeted, and current your company information, the more visible your company will be to our projects
- To avoid missing opportunities to bid on future Bantrel projects, please ensure that you keep your company profile up-to-date.
Bantrel Key Contacts for Suppliers and Contractors: