Biofuels provide a pathway to low carbon fuels: one that requires careful contemplation of strategy, feedstock and technology selection. Bantrel has extensive experience collaborating with, evaluating, and selecting licensors is key in completing the pre-treatment and hydroprocessing stages.
Determining the project strategy and evaluating the impacts of feedstock alternatives are crucial to the overall success of the project. Bantrel provides strong front-end engineering expertise, accurate cost estimating, and a history of evaluating and executing revamp projects.
- Guiding licensor input
- Optimal feedstock selection
- Technology specification, evaluation, and selection
- Technology review of licensor designs
- Completion of licensor design package to IFC
- Design integration of utilities and other existing owner facilities
- Energy optimization with existing facilities to reduce carbon intensity
- Application of operational feedback and continuous improvement through lessons learned
- Assessment of operational costs and alternatives of various pre-treatment technologies based on chemical consumption and utility requirements
Biofuels & Co-Processing
Along with its process subject matter experts, Bantrel has extensive experience with process technology licensors, which is a key element when completing pre-treatment and hydroprocessing stages. We also provide strong front-end engineering expertise, accurate cost-estimating, and a history of evaluating and executing revamp processes.Learn More