Bantrel builds and manages global procurement processes that are tailored to the unique needs of the Client, while delivering maximum value for their projects. With an annual spend of over $18 billion, Bantrel and Bechtel have the purchasing power to meet the procurement requirements for projects.
The Bantrel Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) systems are seamlessly integrated, with automation tools that manage supply from model, FEED, execution, and completion.
Procurement Management Process
- Contracts & Purchasing
- Efficient and rigorous processes driven by proactive planning
- Engage the right suppliers at the right price
- Data, drawings, deliveries, suppliers, and sub-suppliers
- Supplier Quality
- Field and shop quality management programs
- Traffic & Logistics
- Ensures appropriate transportation resources are employed in the global movement of equipment and materials
- Materials Management
- Right product at the right place at the right time
- IT Procurement
- Supports all Procurement systems
Bantrel has an experienced Procurement team in Canada. Our focus on employee engagement, leadership training, and managing performance ensures consistent and predictable Procurement results for our Clients.
LOCAL EXPERTISE, GLOBAL REACH
We maximize procurement performance by leveraging our experience in local, regional, and global supply markets with our significant market purchasing power.
- More than 200 local and regional construction subcontractors pre-qualified to our execution and HSE performance standards
- More than 70,000 Suppliers and Fabricators in Bechtel's Global Supplier Information System
- Performance data on key Suppliers and Contractors
- A combined annual Bantrel/Bechtel spend of $18 billion
- Ability to incorporate Customers’ supply networks and agreements
CAPABILITY ACROSS MARKETS
Our team of experienced engineers has the capability and knowledge to design a variety of plants in multiple markets. From small to large projects in the oilsands and greenfield new-builds to revamps, Bantrel has the broad range of expertise and access to the resources of Bechtel to make any project a success.
INTEGRATED EPC SYSTEMS
We manage complex supply chains through a sophisticated procurement system proven on hundreds of projects in Canada and globally. Our procurement system seamlessly integrates with our engineering and construction systems and can be integrated with common business technologies such as SAP. We also track and manage the flow of material to align with construction sequencing, and a robust set of eSourcing solutions minimizes procurement cycle time and project costs.
FULL RANGE OF SERVICES
We offer the following full range of procurement and contract services to support our projects:
- Project Procurement
- Field Procurement
- Planning and Management
- Contract Management (formation and Administration)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Materials Management
- Supplier Quality Surveillance
- Access to Bechtel Supplier Quality and Expediting (BSQE) services