Bantrel’s technical capabilities provide solutions to the biggest challenges in oil sands tailings management—treating MFT and recycle water. Bantrel’s engineering capabilities include process, mechanical, piping design and layout, civil/structural/architectural, instrumentation/control systems, and electrical for tailings design.
- settling and non-settling slurry pipelines
- pump stations for regular tailings
- thin fine tailings
- mature fine tailings and effluent water
- floating assets including dredges and barges
- emergency dump ponds and dedicated disposal areas (drying cells)
- substations and power transmission