Bantrel’s competitive strength is achieved through partnerships with qualified organizations that we work with to find the best solutions for our customers. We are committed to achieving excellence in supplier and contractor diversity.
Creating a complete company profile and keeping it current is the best way to ensure your company’s visibility when we circulate your information among Bantrel’s projects.
Bantrel's parent company, Bechtel, has a Global Supplier Information System (GSIS) which is a collection of registered suppliers and contractors who are interested in doing business with us. The information contained within this database is used to identify products and services we typically outsource on Bantrel projects. While registration does not guarantee participation in Bantrel bids, it does make your company’s name and capabilities available to professionals on Bantrel projects.
Bantrel uses Bechtel’s GSIS system to register companies. In order to register you must have a valid Dun & Bradstreet (D&B), and Workers Compensations Board (WCB) number. If you do not have these numbers, please make use of the following links:
- Dun & Bradstreet
- Workers’ Compensation Boards and Commissions (Canada)
- Association of Workers’ Compensation Boards of Canada (AWCBC)
- Alberta: Workers’ Compensation Board
- British Columbia: Workers’ Compensation Board
- Saskatchewan: Workers’ Compensation Board
- Manitoba: Workers Compensation Board
- Ontario: Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Quebec: Commission de la sante et de la securite du travail
- New Brunswick: Workplace Health, Safety and Compensation Commission
- Nova Scotia: Workers’ Compensation Board
- Prince Edward Island: Workers Compensation Board
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Workplace Health, Safety and Compensation Commission
- Northwest Territories and Nunavut: Workers’ Compensation Board
- Yukon: Workers’ Compensation Health and Safety Boards
Bantrel Key Contacts for Contractors and Suppliers:
To Register Your Company
For Nuclear Work, please e-mail Bantrel Key Contacts directly without following the steps below.
- Click on the “Portal” link to register your company.
Inside the field “Interested Geographical Areas for Supply of Material and/or Work performance” choose “Canada”.
After submitting your registration, you will become a “prospective supplier”.
Please note that registration does not guarantee approval.
- Contact Bantrel Key Contacts to let them know you have registered and are pending approval.
- Once Supply Chain has reviewed your company data and considers it suitable for our projects, you will receive an e-mail to complete your registration.
- After you receive the e-mail, you have 14 days to complete the registration.
- Registration approval does not guarantee invitation to bid.
- Bantrel Supply Chain may e-mail you a pre-qualification questionnaire to complete and e-mail it back to Supply Chain. The more complete, targeted, and current your company information, the more visible your company will be to our projects
- To avoid missing opportunities to bid on future Bantrel projects, please ensure that you keep your company’s profile up-to-date.