Technical Solutions Specialist - Developer (Power Apps)
Bantrel has an exciting opportunity for a Developer (Power Apps) to join our team in Calgary. The Power App Developer will have working experience within the Microsoft Azure platform and service (Power BI, Power Automate (Flow), Logic Apps, Power Apps, & SharePoint etc.); web and mobile development. We are looking for an individual who excels in collaborative, dynamic and fast-paced project environments. We are in search of a task oriented, self-starter who is confident and has exceptional communication skills. You will be a person who thrives in an open world environment but knows how to find a balance with guidelines. You are also a person that can work around flexible working hours as we work with people in various time zones.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop Office 365 applications and solutions (Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, & SharePoint Online).
- Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders and IT Management, studying data flow, recommending best tool sets, and work processes
- Be involved with all technical activities within the team such as estimating, sprint planning, software development life cycle activities, code reviews, testing, research, deployments and documentation creation;
- Advise on risk and order of feature development with the overall goal of delivering valuable, working software to production in a continuous release product lifecycle;
- Remain abreast of technology developments within fields relevant to current and future initiatives and development work;
- Communicate open items and issues to key stakeholders, including management.;
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned/required.
- A recognized degree in computer science, information systems from an accredited university; OR
- A recognized diploma in a computer science, information systems or computers discipline from an accredited college; OR
- Proven experience in the described role AND progressive work experience,
- Proven capabilities in the following technologies:
- Protocol – REST, OData
- Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps)
- Microsoft SharePoint design & administration
- Microsoft Azure development including Azure DevOps, Logic Apps, Function Apps, Automation Runbooks, ARM Templates
- Visual Studio Professional
- Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI)
- 1+ years of working experience in data analytics/visualization projects an asset;
- Multi-tasking and coordination skills executing complex projects in a high pressure and fast-paced environment;
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter, in MS Word format, to email@example.com mentioning reference code B-028-IST-Aug20-C in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for further review will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.