Project Coordinator - Business Development
Bantrel has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Project Coordinator - Business Development to join out team in Calgary. Our Project Coordinators are a multi-functional, dynamic group that perform a variety of business-related functions, including administering and organizing all corporate project and tendering activities in cooperation with our Senior Project Coordinators and Program Managers, aiming at the flawless execution of the deliverable.
The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinators is to keep business line initiatives and all related processes running smoothly and assist in generating new business and revenue streams.
* Please note this position is not eligible for a relocation subsidy or living out allowance.
- Receives functional and operational direction from the Lead/Senior Project Coordinator
- No direct supervision of others
- Maintains working relationships with Senior Project Coordinators, Bantrel Central Services, and Program Managers
- Maintains contact with clients and suppliers as required
- Business Development knowledge is required
- Experienced in writing and editing technical business documents
- Organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks
- Multitasking, ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with the ability to adapt to change, “think on one’s feet” and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Knowledge of construction industry is desirable
- Post-Secondary education in related field. Experience in a related field will be considered in lieu of post-secondary education
- 1-3 years’ experience in Business Development - RFI's and RFP's, budgets, estimates, and schedules
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience with MS Project and SharePoint considered an asset
- Willingness to travel required
Typical Duties & Responsibilities:
- Business development prospecting, preparing of project proposals, schedules, estimates and budgets. Liaise with clients and contractors as required
- Coordinate activities, resources, and information (including site-based support when required)
- Administrative support to the business line including writing, proofreading, and editing project materials and documents, i.e., internal and external print materials, execution plans, job instructions etc.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately. Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, and plans
- Perform special projects and take on other responsibilities as determined by business needs, candidate’s skills, strengths and career-development interests
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter, in MS Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning reference code B-010-CON-Sept19-C in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for further review will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.