Office Automation Programmer - Temporary 4 months
- Develop, test and troubleshoot automation programs for AutoCAD and Excel applications.
- Work with engineering teams to develop customized user interface.
- Improve efficiency and ease of operation for existing automation programs.
- Computer or Electrical Engineering/Technology/Science Student/Graduate
- Ability to write clean and efficient code.
- Experience with C, C#, VBA or PowerShell.
- Experience with AutoLisp or VisualLisp is considered an asset.
- Experience with AutoCAD drafting is considered an asset.
- Experience with DCL is considered an asset.
- Experience with engineering deliverable life cycle is considered an asset.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for further review will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.