Whether your project is large or small...
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reference Number: B-012-ADM-Mar19-E
Location: Edmonton (Alberta)
As an Administrative Assistant you would provide administrative support to Project teams and its department members. The Administrative Assistant relieves the Administrative team, and their Project Manager of daily and longer-term administrative workload activities, through the handling of action items, and the performance of assigned tasks. Provides backup support to the Administration department.
* Please note this position is not eligible for a relocation subsidy or living out allowance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• All facets of office administration including but not limited to e-mail administration, meeting organization, records maintenance etc
• Maintain confidentiality on all aspects of the job
• Proactive with ability to anticipate needs of the Project Manager and project team
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Knowledge of technical vocabularies and terminology common to the position
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently with little or no supervision
• Excellent multi-tasking skills
• Thorough knowledge of Bantrel organizational structure, goals, policies and directives
• Reports to and receives operational direction from the Project Manager.
• Reports to and receives project administrative direction from the Project Administrative Lead.
• Reports to and receives functional direction from the Manager of Administrative Services.
• Word - Intermediate to Advance
• Excel – Intermediate to Advance
• Grade 12 Diploma
• 3+ years previous experience as an Administrative Assistant
• Previous project experience would be an asset
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter, in MS Word format, to email@example.com mentioning reference code B-012-ADM-Mar19-E in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for further review will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.