- Safety Leadership: At Bantrel, the health and safety of our employees, and of all those involved in our work, is a core element of our ethical business approach. Our commitment to safety excellence has earned Bantrel recognition and awards from both clients and the industry as a whole.
- Environmental Stewardship: Environmental concerns are at the heart of Bantrel’s core values. We recognize that environmental stewardship makes good business sense and we always seek innovative ways to minimize the impacts of our projects.
- Integrated EPC Execution: One of our key differentiators is the ability to self-perform all major aspects of EPC planning and execution. Our integrated approach improves efficiency on the projects we execute because we are in direct control of the majority of the project resources and can minimize third-party interfaces.
- Energy Expertise: Bantrel offers unmatched access to personnel who specialize in petroleum refineries, upstream and downstream bitumen production facilities and all related process units.
- Commitment to Quality: Bantrel’s commitment to quality and continuous improvement is demonstrated by numerous industry firsts including our certification to ISO:9001 and as a Six Sigma company.
Bantrel is a leading provider of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services in Canada.
Since our inception in 1983, we have delivered end-to-end solutions for some of Canada’s most challenging and complex energy projects - safely, on time and to the highest degree of quality. In addition to our core business in the Oil, Gas & Chemicals industries, Bantrel also provides EPC services to clients in the Power and Mining & Metals industries across Canada.
From offices in Calgary and Edmonton, our experienced senior management team leads the execution of a wide variety of resource-related projects in Canada. With long-term relationships with some of the biggest producers in the energy industry, including Suncor Energy, Shell, Husky Energy and ConocoPhillips Canada, we are well-positioned to engage in more promising and innovative projects, large and small.
Bantrel is headquartered in Calgary. Our global reach and local touch is demonstrated by our affiliation with our parent company, Bechtel Corporation, one of the largest EPC companies in the world, and with McCaig Investments, a Calgary-based holding company with longstanding ties to the local business community.